A Bloomington-area small business specializing in Age-in-Place remodeling projects large and small.
Our unique blend of services sets us apart. We draw on our training, ability, and experience in design and construction to unite the aesthetic, therapeutic, and practical issues that face us as we age.
- Together we will assess your current or new home environment
- Listen to your unique issues, challenges, and concerns
- Develop options that suit your needs and taste
- Recommend, provide and install supportive products
- Contract and supervise modifications, renovation or the construction of your new space
- Take the burden off family members when a move is necessary, making the transition less stressful for everyone
- Coordinate the move from your current home into your new one
Peter is a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS). The CAPS program was developed by the National Association of Home Builders in cooperation with AARP.
Lauren is an interior designer with over 30 years of experience in commercial and residential design. Lauren earned a graduate certificate in Gerontology, is a licensed Certified Nurse Aide, and serves on Bloomington’s Commission on Aging.