Agewise Design specializes in helping older adults and their families with the daunting process of downsizing and moving to a new residence. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for our clients by reducing the stress of transitions, whether it is a move due to retirement or a move into an environment with more support. We efficiently and conscientiously organize the move by attending to every detail, whether it is the whole move or just a portion of it. You decide which services you need.
How we can help:
- We offer a complementary initial consultation to assure you that our priority is your health and well-being. We address your concerns about where you are going and what you want to take, as well as what you want to do with the property that will be left behind.
- We will create a floorplan of your new home, take measurements of your furniture and place it in the floorplan. This provides you with a “moving plan” and piece of mind that your most treasured belongings will be included in your new home.
- We’ve done our homework, so you don’t have to when selecting a reputable reasonable mover, an appraiser, a realtor, a quality plumber or handyman. We can provide referrals for just about any service you may require.
- It’s no small task to sort through years of acquired belongings and make difficult decisions about what needs to go and what can fit nicely into your new space. We’ll organize your possessions by allocating items to distribute, sell, donate, pack and store, throw away, all with a focus on keeping things you will want and need to be comfortable in your new home.
- We’ll carefully pack your possessions for the movers. We will be with you on “move day” to unpack and completely setup your new space.
- We arrange for the distribution of all items that you will not move to your new home. We are experienced at coordinating things for donation to charity, to sell at auction and to donate to a museum or organization that would value your property.
- We listen and respond with understanding and compassion each step of the way and get things done the way you see fit. Your health, happiness and safety are at the top of our list. We are your advocate and one-on-one support providing comfort every step of the way.
- We are experienced professionals committed to safety and are insured against damage and/or theft.